6.12.13

I've been loving you too long.







Oh my word, the title of this post is so accurate for the love i have for my new Alexander Wang bag!!

My lovely parents bought me it for christmas and I am so smitten. I have recently been getting fed up with buying cheap copies of bags I love and after 3 Zara bags & 1 H&M bag breaking on me in the last few months I decided it was time to look out for a designer bag. 
Similar HERE.

The rest of my outfit are 2 recent additions from Zara, and both have design roots in Alexander Wang. If only i could afford the real thing.. but I will settle for Zara for now.

Listen to: Cat Power - I've Been Loving You Too Long

Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Follow me on TUMBLR

J xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your bag!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, i love your top! and that bag is kind of a dream!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
I read all comments and try my best to comment back.
Have a lovely day!